On Sunday, November 21,2010, after being awaken by my dogs at 4:30 am, I really had to consider WHY I have dogs! I quickly wrote down my TOP 10 Reasons.... of why dogs are better than friends & family
1) Dogs encourage me to eat red meat....... none of that tofu stuff needs to fall on the floor....
2) Dogs don't laugh when I get out of the shower, in fact, they try to pull my towel off
3) Dogs don't run from the bathroom and get the air freshner out.
4) Dogs think candles and air freshners are a waste of money, they love that "I've been digging in the dirt" smell for you.
5) Dogs love to get dirty laundry out of the basket....and run around the house with a pair of undies. Cheap toy, saves laundry time.
6) Mops are for chasing, not cleaning.
7) I can tell who is "my friend" by the way my dogs react around visitors.
8) A well trained drug sniffing dog, can find your aspirin when your head hurts.
9) Storm alerts are "heard" 1 hour before the weather station announces a "severe thunderstorm" is coming
10) Don't have to wash the bed sheets every nights, dogs are happy to snuggle.